Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Filled Under: , , , , , , ,

Entry Level Door Monitoring Alarm System

Arduino Arduino UNO R3 buzzer easy project SR04 Ultrasonic Range Finder Ultrasonic Sensor Holder
Alright! So the idea struck out of blue one day when I was shocked to see someone sitting outside my office enjoying reading a newspaper!

I had no idea who this person was, when did he come and since how long was he enjoying his unsolicited stay just outside my cabin? You must be thinking what a fool I am but you gotta trust me on this, my office is one of the creepiest that one can get anywhere. Seriously!

I had an Arduino UNO clone ready at my disposal. So, all that I needed was an ultrasound sensor, and a Buzzer. Rest of the steps, circuit assemblies, software code are ensued in this tutorial. I hope this would excite few electronics newbies out there.





Male-to-Male Jumper Wires
1 x Computer with Arduino IDE installed


Optional


Don't have components? Don't worry. Just click the component's name. 


Step 2: Build Your Circuit.




Step 3: Upload The Code.



Download:



Source: here
 

Unknown

Author & Editor

My Robot Education Sdn. Bhd. (Robotedu.my) was founded in 2015 as the first robotics education centre in Malaysia to provide Arduino-based robotics courses for youths. Our vision is to be able to provide robotics education to every youth in Malaysia.

4 comments:

  1. Nice blog. Thanks for sharing. Why safety is necessary for everywhere. Door frame metal detector manufacturers in Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay...

    This might sound really weird, and maybe even a little "strange"

    BUT what if you could simply hit "PLAY" and LISTEN to a short, "musical tone"...

    And magically attract MORE MONEY into your LIFE???

    What I'm talking about is BIG MONEY, even MILLIONS of DOLLARS!!

    Do you think it's too EASY??? Think it's IMPOSSIBLE?

    Well, I'll be the one to tell you the news...

    Many times the greatest blessings life has to offer are the easiest to GET!!

    In fact, I'm going to PROVE it to you by letting you PLAY a real-life "magical abundance tone" I've produced...

    (And COMPLETELY RISK FREE).

    You simply click "PLAY" and watch how money starts piling up around you.. starting pretty much right away..

    CLICK here now to play this marvelous "Miracle Money Tone" - it's my gift to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this valuable article over here. You have shared such informative news about Arduino. Thanks Author.
    Arduino IOT Course in Hindi

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool you have done. that's really great to read your blog and super good. keep sharing your knowledge with us.
    Arduino Traning in Lahore.

    ReplyDelete

 

  • Copyright © Arduino Tutorial ™ is a registered trademark.
    Designed by Templateism. Hosted on Blogger Templates.